The main objective of this line of work is to delve into the potential of support and collaboration networks for the improvement of social justice. At the same time, through this window, the aim is to explore the possibilities offered by networking in terms of leadership and professional learning, which are fundamental aspects for the advancement of this new way of doing education.
A networked education that goes beyond the school, that tries to cross borders and build bridges between theory and practice, at the same time that it is committed to the increase of links on the part of the different educational and social agents that they intervene in teaching.
Some publications are:
- Harris, A., Azorín, C. & Jones, M. (2021). Network Leadership: A New Educational Imperative? International Journal of Leadership in Education, 1-17.
- Azorín, C., Harris, A. & Jones, M. (2021). Distributed Leadership and Networking: Exploring the Evidence Base. En D. Netolicky (Ed.), Future Alternatives for Educational Leadership. Routledge.
- Azorín, C. (2020). Lead the Change Series Q & A with Cecilia Azorín. AERA Educational Change Special Interest Group, 112, 1-9.
- Azorín, C. (2020). System Transformation in Spanish Education Agenda: Inclusion and Networking as Policy Priorities? En M. Jones y A. Harris (Eds.), Leading and Transforming Education Systems. Evidence, Insights, Critique and Reflections (pp. 165-178). Springer.
- Azorín, C., Harris, A. & Jones, M. (2020). Taking a distributed perspective on leading professional learning networks. School Leadership & Management, 40(2-3), 111-127.