Diffusion y Dissemination
- Organizes, in collaboration with the Education Library of the Autonomous University of Madrid, the International Documentation Center on Education for Social Justice.
- It publishes a biweekly Newsletter with news about events, reading recommendations and audiovisuals.
The UNESCO Chair organizes specific activities such as seminars, conferences and congresses:
- I International congress RIADIS, organized with the collaboration of the UNESCO Chair On Education for Social Justice of the UAM (21/01/2022-22/01/2022).
- Seminar “Derechos humanos y gestión positiva de la diversidad”, organized in collaboration with Instituto DEMOSPAZ and in collaboration with the Basque Government (17/11/2021).
- Encuentro con Mujeres Lideresas de África y el Mediterráneo, organized in collaboration with Demospaz y Wilpf (28/10/2021).
- Presentation of the monograph “Fondos de Conocimiento para la Justicia Social. Alianzas Familia-Escuela para la transformación educativa” (05/10/2021).
- Virtual talk “Segregación escolar, una cuestión de derechos humanos y justicia social” organized by the UNESCO Chair on Education for Social Justice of the Autonomous University of Madrid (09/06/2021).
- 1st International Meeting of Unique Schools, organized by the Universidad Espíritu Santo (UEES) of Ecuador with the support of the UNESCO Chair in Education for Social Justice of the Autonomous University of Madrid (17/04/2021).
- Round table “Reivindicando una educación para la justicia social” organized by the UNESCO Chair on Education for Social Justice of the Autonomous University of Madrid (22/02/2021).
- Round table “Cañada Real: Resistencia, Dignidad y Justicia Social” organized by the Master’s Degree in Education for Social Justice of the UAM together with the UNESCO Chair on Education for Social Justice of the UAM (16/02/2021).
- II MUEJS Conference: Art and Social Justice, organized together with the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the UAM and the DEMOSPAZ Institute
- Video Forum “Derechos Humanos y Emergencias Globales” organized together with the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the UAM and the DEMOSPAZ Institute (10/12/2020).
- Seminar “Diseño Universal de Aprendizaje. Un modelo de inclusión en las aulas” organized in collaboration with UPLA-LA UNIÓN, the Luz en la Finestra Association and the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the UAM (03/02/2020).
- 21º Research seminar “Libertad de elección de centro educativo y segregación escolar” in collaboration with the DEMOSPAZ Institute (21/01/2020).
- XII International Conference on Artistic Education en clave 2.0 (2020): Art and Participation. Organized in collaboration with the Research Group “Educational Change for Social Justice, the DEMOSPAZ Institute and InSEA (International Society for Education Through Art) (11/05/2020-31/05/2020).
- I International Congress on Democracy, Human Rights and Culture of Peace and Non-Violence.. Support in the organization of the event held at the Autonomous University of Madrid (29/05/19 – 31/05/19).
- II Conference on University Innovation. Good Learning Practices-University Service in Physical Activity and Sport. Organized by the Research Group Teaching and Evaluation of Physical Activity and Sport and held at the UAM (27/05/19 – 28/05/19).
- XI Seminar on Artistic Education in 2.0 code. Organized by the research group Educational Change for Social Justice and held at the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the UAM (16/05/19).
Likewise, the researchers of the Chair have offered talks and conferences in various national and international forums and, in addition, have developed different exhibitions and performances: