Jose Julio Real
- Bachelor in Chemical Sciences, specialty Biochemistry. Complutense University of Madrid.
- Doctor of Education from UNED.
- Honorary professor at the Autonomous University of Madrid, Faculty of Education, Department of Didactics, New Technologies Area applied to Education and professor of the official TICEF Master’s Degree from said University from 2006 to 2013.
- Professor in the Master of Information and Knowledge Technologies at the UNED Professor in the Euromime Master (Erasmus Mundus), consortium formed by the Universities of Poitiers (France), UNED (Spain), Technician of Lisbon (Portugal), Los Lagos, Osorno (Chile). Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, National Autonomous of Mexico (UNAM and Brasilia (Brazil).
- Professor of the subject Creation and didactic use of videos and sounds as a tool for the professor in the postgraduate Information and Communication Technologies: Resources and tools for teachers at the University of Comillas.