F. Javier Murillo will participate in the V Conference of CONVIELX
The CEFIRE of Elche and the Generalitat Valenciana organize next April the V CONVIELX Conference entitled “Education and coexistence in times of pandemic”.
The Conference, which will have the participation of the Director of the UNESCO Chair in Education for Social Justice of the Autonomous University of Madrid, will be held on April 19, 20 and 21 and its objectives will be the following:
- Know the theoretical advances of inclusive education.
Share inclusive practices.
- Plan, develop and reflect on actions aimed at improving coexistence in educational centers.
- Recognize the conflict, be able to analyze it and identify the keys to transform it.
- Encourage the exchange of resources and good practices related to improving school coexistence.
- Treat the emotional competencies of teachers in the classroom.
- Exchange educational experiences that improve the emotional abilities of students.
Register before April 14 at: http://cefire.edu.gva.es/sfp/index.php?seccion=edicion&usuario=formacion&id=8761656