International Journal of Education for Social Justice
The International Journal of Education for Social Justice is an academic journal peer-reviewed and edited by the UNESCO Chair on Education for Social Justice of the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) in collaboration with the research group Educational Change for Social Justice (GICE) of the UAM and the Iberoamerican School Effectiveness and Improvement Research Network (RINACE).
It can be accessed from:
- UAM portal of journals: https://revistas.uam.es/riejs
- Website of RINACE: http://www.rinace.net/riejs/
The aim of the journal are:
- Collaborate in the diffusion of educational research based on this topic.
- Promote the application of results obtained in research in order to achieve the improvement of educational systems, schools and classrooms in terms of Social Justice.
- Stimulate the development of further quality research in education related to this topic.
- Collaborate in the debate on contemporary educational research and social justice in education.
- 2018 – vol 7, núm 2 – La Creatividad y su Revolución para la Mejora Educativa y la Justicia Social
- 2018 – Vol 7, núm 1 – Educación para la Justicia Social y Ambiental