Assistant Professor Doctor of the Department of Didactics and Theory of Education, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Autonomous University of Madrid. Accredited as a professor hired by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (ANECA).
Doctor with European Mention from the Autonomous University of Madrid in the PhD program in Applied Creativity with Quality Mention (2011). Master in Communication Sciences, Universidad de la Frontera de Chile (2002). Graduated in Pedagogy in Basic General Education, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (1989) (Homologated in Spain to Bachelor of Pedagogy).
She is coordinator of the Research Line on Creativity for Educational Change and Social Justice (GICE Research Group); Deputy Director of the Title Program of Creativity Expert (Faculty of Psychology, UAM). Coordinator of the International Network of Creative Schools, RIEC- Núcleo Madrid.
She has received the First Prize in Research on Creativity and Educational Innovation by the National Autonomous University of Mexico (2011) and the Ibero-American Prize in Creativity and Innovation (2013) awarded by the Creative Network of Latin America, the Ibero-American Institute for Innovation and Development and the Path Leadership Center, Mexico.
Research lines and projects
- Complexity and transdisciplinarity in teacher training (UAM)
- Creativity and educational innovation (UAM)
- University Social Responsibility and Service-Learning (UAM)
- Creativity and Innovation Program for Creative School communities. RIEC (UB)
- The policies of one computer per child in Spain. Visions and practices of teachers before the School 2.0 program. A comparative analysis between Autonomous Communities ’(ULL-UAM)
- Project Network R + D + i + d in Social Creativity, Creative Gaia. Global Creativity Community. Development of a multicultural creativity and innovation project for educational institutions. (ULL)
- Integrated Evaluation of ICT Tools and Reinforcement of Transversal Competencies for the Common Civil Engineering Plan (UFRO)
- Internationalization Project of Postgraduate Studies. Design and Development of teaching collaboration of a Master in Visual Arts Teaching (UAM)
- Scenarios and Integrated Learning Networks for Quality Teaching (UB)
- Communication and Education Communicator teacher-student relationship (UFRO)
- Participate in competitive R&D research projects
- Participate in non-competitive research projects
- Participation in UAM teaching innovation projects