Diffusion and Dissemination
The UNESCO Chair on Education for Social Justice of the UAM aims to disseminate knowledge about Education for Social Justice to both teachers and researchers. With this purpose, it develops, among others, the following permanent actions:
- It publishes, in collaboration with the Publications Service of the Autonomous University of Madrid, the International Journal of Education for Social Justice.
- Organizes, in collaboration with the Education Library of the Autonomous University of Madrid, the International Documentation Center on Education for Social Justice.
- It maintains a web page in several languages, devoting a specific area to resources for the classroom, for teachers and for research.
In addition, it collaborates and develops various activities of a punctual nature:
- XI Art Education Day in key 2.0. University Innovation. Organized by the research group «Educational Change for Social Justice» and held at the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the UAM (16/05/19).
- II University Innovation Days. Good practices of Learning-University Service in Physical Activity and Sport. Organised by the Research Group Teaching and Evaluation of Physical Activity and Sports and held at the UAM (05/27/19 – 05/28/19).
- I International Congress of Democracy, Human Rights and Culture of Peace and Nonviolence. Support in the organization of the event held at the Autonomous University of Madrid (29/05/19 – 31/05/19).
- XIX International Congress of Educational Research: Committed research for social transformation, organized by the Interuniversity Association of Pedagogical Research (AIDIPE) in collaboration with the research groups «Educational Change for Social Justice» of the Autonomous University of Madrid, «Adaptive Pedagogy ”Of the Complutense University of Madrid and the“ INTER Group | Research in Intercultural Education ”of the National University of Distance Education. Held at the Autonomous University of Madrid (19/06/19 – 21/06/19).
- I MUEJS Day. Art and Feminism in the framework of activities for the «Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women 25N» at the UAM (26/11/19).