The UNESCO Chair on Education for Social Justice has as one of its objectives to train students, teachers, specialists and professionals in the field of formal and non-formal education, as well as to develop curricular materials, on Education for Social Justice.
In this sense, the UNESCO Chair:
- Collaborates with the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the Autonomous University of Madrid, in the development of the Master’s Degree in Education for Social Justice, an official title of the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Collaborates with the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education by developing various activities on Education for Social Justice through various training activities in those of Master’s Degrees in Early Childhood Primary Education, as well as in different Masters of the same Faculty.
- It is developing a MOOC on Education for Social Justice, in collaboration with the DEMOSPAZ Institute.
- Organize courses and participate in different events on Education and Social Justice for teachers and educators in formal and non-formal contexts.
- It welcomes international researchers and researchers from different universities and training centers for research stays, as well as students from the Autonomous University of Madrid itself for collaborative training activities.
- Development of inclusive and quality schools for all, aimed at managers and teachers of public schools of the Municipality of Peñalolén, Santiago de Chile (January 2019).
- The school space as an educational instrument aimed at children and primary school management teams organised by CTIF Madrid (April 2019- May 2019).
- Education and leadership for Social Justice for school management staff in municipalities of Recibe, Cabo de Santo Domingo and Pernambuco (Brasil) (June 2019).
- Education in and for Social Justice aimed at teachers of León High School (November 2019).
- Training cycle on Alternative Evaluation for Social Justice aimed at teachers and management team at CEIP Palomeras Bajas (Madrid) (November 2019 – April 2020).
- Educational leadership for Social Justice held within the framework of the I International Congress on Education and Technology in Sciences (CISETC), Peru (December 2019).