Art, education, mediation, training and research. Master Art Education, F. Bellas Artes (UCM), Primary Degree (UAM). Collaborates as a plastic artist with the Yehudi Menuhin Spain Foundation in the MUS-E Program since 2002, with which he participates in ERASMUS + projects: META and Art for Coexistence in 2016 – 2017, whose methodology enhances creativity and inclusion of diversity from workshops and artistic laboratories in Primary and Secondary. He teaches university seminars.
She is currently doing his PhD in Education (UAM) studies on educational innovation from collaborative artistic practices for motivational competence development, the influence of the formation of the educational space in the learning processes and knowledge building from the inclusive collective participation. Member of the research group GICE (UAM) line Artistic Education creates the pilot project ESPACIO_AULA. ALUMNI UAM Committee Advisor.
SPACE_ CLASSROOM. In this pilot project an artistic mediation has been carried out to generate collective processes of construction of group bonds and collective spatial creations around the distribution of the classroom. This has allowed that in a playful way, creative synergies are articulated, on how to see the space and position itself in the common, in the context of the 3rd group in secondary education. Based on models of practices, affections and relationships, more horizontal, close and respectful. Multiple, inclusive and motivating collective learning has been put into practice from an artistic methodology. To build new designs of the spaces from a redistribution of its kind generated in this process. From the experience of building space and the common learning of collective knowledge, in which they have shared their visions and contributions to create new SPACES_AULA from participatory collaborative artistic practices in the context of education.
“CICREART2017. Book of summaries of the III International Congress of Research and Teaching of Creativity” https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Sju9aeFZ8AMXgxU1NQUjI2LWs/view?usp=sharing
TRAINING PROVIDED IN EDUCATION FROM THE ARTS IN UNIVERSITIES:
UIMP UNIVERSIDAD INTERNACIONAL MENÉNDEZ PELAYO Erasmus + Course (1987-2017) 30 years of success UIMP / participates in the round table Enriching lives for 30 years. P la Magdalena Santander September 8, 2017
UCM FACULTY OF FINE ARTS
Course LOOKING AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE EASTERN PICTORIC SPACE. AC / 2018 .F. Fine Arts UCM, 2nd painting. Monday and Tuesday 12- 14,30h, February 19 to March 20.
ORIENTAL PICTORIC GESTURE AND OBJECT Course (ZEN) AC / 2017
Workshop seminar SPACES AND TRANSITS Painting sumie zen ,. AC / 2016
LAND SCAPES seminar. LANDSCAPE SUMIE ORIENTE – OCCIDENTE AC / 2015 https://www.facebook.com/bbaaculturaUCM
REGENERATIONS collective project. AC / 2015 Intergenerational Laboratory contemporary art in La Trasera and collective exhibition in room F. Fine Arts
UAM FACULTY OF TRAINING TEACHERS
- VIII International Conference on Art Education in code 2.0. Video communication ESPACIO_ AULA Collaborative practices in Secondary Education 2016.
- VII International Conference on Art Education in code 2.0 Video communication. Common experience: “C” collaborative practices in education P. December 2015
- IV International Week of Artistic Education (UNESCO 2015), Speaker at the inauguration table May 13, 2015. UAM teacher training.
- UGR UNIVERSITY OF GRANADA FACULTY OF EDUCATION Lectures on “Art in school. Reflections on participation and inclusion ”2016 and 2017
PARTICIPATE IN ERASMUS PROJECTS AS ARTIST AND TRAINER FYME / IYMF
- ERASMUS + Seminar Brussels Art for Motivation Co Creation / work together in interactive laboratory collaboration to the open air art festival SuperVlieg SuperMouche, offering workshops words, presentations and performances. June 7-11, 2017.
- ERASMUS KA3 META Project Minorities Education Through Arts Artist participates in the European pilot program from M. Unamuno School (Madrid)
- ERASMUS + Art for Motivation, Impart workshop in Spain, Foz do Arelo April 8-12 in Lisbon 2016 http://fundacionyehudimenuhin.org/arte-para-la-motivacion-erasmus-2015-2017/arte-la-motivacion -portugal-taller-espana /
The professional collaboration as a training artist with the Yehudi Menuhin Spain Foundation (FYME) in the MUS-E Program since 2002. This program started in Brussels, (1994) and in Madrid Madrid (1996), was created by Yehudi Menuhin in collaboration with W. Schmitt considering that the arts, as a source of balance, encounter and tolerance, should be part of education and be accessible to all people.
In this context he teaches training sessions from the plastic, performing and happenig arts. Design and develop workshops / laboratories of plastic and performing arts inclusive in programs such as Art for Coexistence taught in 4 Secondary Institutes, the MUS-E program in 18 schools from 2004 to 2017/18 and others such as Teach Me Africa and Human Rights . Conduct training courses for teachers CETIF and CEIPS and for university students of the UAM, UCM, LA SALLE, CARLOS III, UIMP and MECD.
TRAINING ENCOUNTERS XIX, XIV, IX, V, II MECD. and FYME.PALACIO DE MAGALIA:
XIX INTERNATIONAL MEETING OF EVALUATION AND PLANNING MUS-E PROGRAM. Intercultural Arts Laboratory General Directorate of Evaluation and Management of the Educational System. MECD and FYME.P. MAGALIA, Navas del Marqués (Ávila). October 9, 10 and 11, 2017.
ART, MEDIATION, EXHIBITIONS AND SCENIC CREATIONS
Menuhin’s dream. ”Transforming Scene Spaces -Class I”, 3rd year IES Rafael Frühbeck .. Mediating artist Natalia Molina. Saramago Theater (Leganés), April 25, 2016.
Scenic Creation LIVE TABLES OF THE PRADO. Federico García Lorca Theater students with 5th CEIP Ana María Matute premiere on June 16, 2014 and April 20, 2015. F. Getafe, Madrid.
ARTISTIC PROJECTS, EXHIBITIONS, TROPHIES AND HAPPENIG
- REGENERATIONS Collective exhibition intervention aisles. “A really useful knowledge”, IV International Week of Artistic Education May 13-29, 2015, F. U.A.M.
- Performance P. Emerging “LIVE THE GUERNICA”. V Artistic Education Conference in Clave 2.0, UAM. Madrid, December 18, 2013.
- HAPENINGS Desires for Africa, AFRICA VIVE, Casa África FYME. May 30 Paraninfo Complutense University of Madrid. 2010 Desires for Africa, AFRICA VIVE, Casa África U.C.M. May 24, 2009.
- CULTURAL SHOCK – LOVE collective exhibition. Spinners, photography. EnREDadas n 22 / Toyotama (Japan) May 2016
- REGENERATIONS Collective exhibition Inhabiting and transforming the space from April 15 to 24, 2015, in the Exhibition Hall of the Faculty of Fine Arts U.C.M.
- SPACES IN HABTADOS Collective exhibition sculpture. Natalia Molina Sculpture Workshop in C.C. San Juan Bautista, June 29 -15 September, Madrid, 2012.
- THE SHADOW OF THE BULL Collective sculpture exhibition. Natalia Molina Sculpture Workshop. C. C. San Juan Bautista, Madrid, June 24 to 12 September 2011.
- SPACE DEVELOPMENT OF THE LINE, Collective exhibition wood sculpture. Sculpture Workshop / Molina.C. C. San Juan Bautista, Madrid, September 1 – October 19, 2010.
- TROPHIES ASI TE VEO-ASI ME VEO video-documentary contest, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, January 2010 and 2011.
- “10 YEARS OF ANDADURAS AND SCULPTURES”. Natalia Molina Sculpture Workshop. Colombian Hispanic Center, Madrid. From February 11 to March 6, 2010.
- DEXCONTEXTOS, Individual exhibition September 15-30, 2007, Casa Palacio del Apero, Frigiliana, Málaga 2007.
Creation of the Stenography “Cubes under construction” of the FYME show: Presentation of the Volunteering Plan of the Community of Madrid. January 2006., Madrid.
She founded and directed the CONTEMPORARY SCULPTURE WORKSHOP. San Juan Bautista Cultural Center. City of Madrid. Courses 2000 to 2012. Collective sculptural research and annual exhibitions (of great interest and quality in recent years).