- Master in Teacher Training of ESO and Baccalaureate (2014) by the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Realization of different courses related to classroom management, solidarity and inclusion, creativity and innovation in education and Education for Sustainable Development.
- Graduated in Biological Sciences, with a mention in Biotechnology, from the Complutense University of Madrid (2013).
- She currently combines Doctoral studies in Education (area of Didactics of Experimental Sciences) with teaching and collaboration with the Department of Specific Didactics of the University of Laguna (Tenerife).
Current Research Lines
- Education for Sustainable Development in the ESO and Baccalaureate curriculum and textbooks
- Communication channels between the institutions promoting educational improvement plans and educational centers
- Concept, knowledge and application of Sustainable Development by students of ESO and Baccalaureate