Doctor in Philosophy and Educational Sciences – Teaching of Experimental Sciences, from the Complutense University of Madrid (2002). Degree in Chemical Sciences, specializing in Biochemistry, from the Complutense University of Madrid (1994).
Professional career oriented from the beginning, and continuously, to education:
- She obtained the Certificate of Pedagogical Aptitude at the Institute of Education Sciences of the Complutense University of Madrid (1995), the title of University Expert in Management of Concerted Educational Centers in the Faculty of Education of the Complutense University of Madrid (2006) and the title of Expert in University Teaching from the Autonomous University of Madrid (2014).
- Professor in COU, BUP / Baccalaureate and EGB / ESO (1995-1998), and in Baccalaureate and Compulsory Secondary Education (2000-09), exercising management functions at the Baccalaureate stage.
- Honorary Collaborator at the Complutense University of Madrid. Faculty of Education-Teacher Training Center. Department of Didactics of Experimental Sciences (2002-2007).
- Since 2007 she is a Member of the Specialized Group of “Didactics and History of Physics and Chemistry” of the Royal Spanish Societies of Physics and Chemistry, belonging since 2013 to the Governing Board.
- Professor at the Carlos III University of Madrid. Higher Polytechnic School. Department of Materials Science and Engineering and Chemical Engineering (2009-2011) and Member of the Research Group “Polymer composite materials and interfaces”
- Since 2010 he has been a Collaborating Member of the Educational Innovation Group “Didactics of Chemistry” of the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
- Since 2011 she is a professor at the Autonomous University of Madrid. Faculty of Teacher Training and Education, Department of Specific Teaching.
Teaching and research:
- Teaching in Degrees (Teaching Degree in Primary Education, Teaching Degree in Early Childhood Education)
- Teaching in Master’s Degrees (University Master’s Degree in Compulsory Secondary Education Teacher Training and Baccalaureate; University Master’s Degree in Specific Didactics in the Classroom, Museums and Natural Spaces; University Master’s Degree in Social Justice Education).
- Doctorate in Education (director of doctoral thesis).
- Member of the Research Group “Didactics of Experimental Sciences and Mathematics” DICEMA (UAM / PR-021) and Collaborator in the Research Group “Educational Change for Social Justice” GICE (UAM / PR-019).
- Coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Specific Teaching in the Classroom, Museums and Natural Areas.
- Academic Secretary of the Department of Specific Teaching.
- Delegate of the Dean for the Quality of Degrees and Equality of the Faculty of Teacher Training and Education of the UAM.
- Member of National and International Scientific Societies in the field of Education, Chemistry and Didactics of Chemistry and Physics.
- Member of the Organizing Committee, Academic Committee, Coordinator and Secretary of various events (Congresses, Symposia, Round Tables, Science Week activities).
- Speaker at Congresses and Permanent Teacher Training Courses
- Congress Assistant and Continuing Education courses
- Evaluator in National and International Scientific Journals
- DOCENTIA-UAM 2016 Program. Category reached A (100p / 100p).
Lines of investigation:
- Research Projects, Teaching Innovation Projects, Publications and Papers / Scientific Communications in the area of Didactics of Experimental Sciences, within the lines of research:
- Teaching Resources for the Teaching and Learning of Chemistry and Physics.
- Experimental and Mathematical Sciences for Social Justice.
You can check her publications here: Portal de Producción Científica